Darkness Vs. Age
Spiritual Gifts 4 U - God's gifts 2 me 4 U
RSS

Recent Posts

Darkness Vs. Age
Lacy Squares Bracelet (#8)
Love Don't Alway Look Like This
The Rest of the Story
Time Changes the Hands of Time!

Categories

September 2011
Two-Tone Cancer Awarenes Scarf
Working On...
powered by

My Blog

Darkness Vs. Age

We grow up hearing, over-hearing, and listening to those before us. When we're small children, we laugh at their wisdom because we don't understand and we think their funny.

When we're teenagers, we scoff at them because we think we know it all and they are soooo dumb!

When we become young adults, many times, we resent them. We think it's because they are against us, but in reality it's because it's not easy to walk in truth.

I'm one of them now!

I remember hearing those before me talk about driving at night. How hard it was to see clearly. Not only driving, but in various situations, how sight "is not as clear as it used to be."

I have never  paid so much attention to what time it starts getting dark now. I must have a head start on the process of "from daylight to evening." Not only do things seem to disappear in the night but other things appear! Shadows become "something" real. "Who put that in the middle of the road?" "Oh, it was nothing."

Younger drivers seem to drive so differently now. They didn't change, us getting older did! I used to drive "young!" Fear was not a factor.

There's a list of things that look the same any more, as well as people. So many things are changing!

As uncomfortable as it is some days, "Getting Older", I embrace it none the less. Many I know didn't make it.

6 Comments to Darkness Vs. Age:

Comments RSS
davidjackson on Thursday, May 03, 2018 5:01 AM
Darkness vs age is very impressive blog you share. The information you share in this is very interesting. I like the web content. Other blogs are also looking very well. Keep sharing. garage shelving uk
Reply to comment

James on Monday, May 07, 2018 4:38 AM
Much worthy and valuable website you have provided to us. The theme is really creative and valuable for me and others. I would like to inspire you for such type of valuable work. london brick company
Reply to comment

cheap essay writing s on Sunday, June 24, 2018 1:20 PM
You can fill the form with the name and the email and can also give your own comments. For the lasting memories, you can join this form. So get the perfect pattern with this area and get the new term in order to enjoy the scene.
Reply to comment

proximjob on Thursday, July 05, 2018 6:15 AM
You can book UK Emergency room if you don't want to stay in the UK too long. There are many hotels who provide this services to the tourist.
Reply to comment

Alex Gibson on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:46 AM
You have written very interesting comparative article about darkness vs age. I have learned a lot from this post which will help me in future. rubber roofing
Reply to comment

Billy Mason on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:08 AM
Great to read article about darkness vs age, i am impressed to see how you write and makes the topic interesting. I will share the post with my friends. tarps for sale at lower rate
Reply to comment