Cancer Awareness Afghan
Spiritual Gifts 4 U - God's gifts 2 me 4 U
RSS

Recent Posts

Darkness Vs. Age
Lacy Squares Bracelet (#8)
Love Don't Alway Look Like This
The Rest of the Story
Time Changes the Hands of Time!

Categories

September 2011
Two-Tone Cancer Awarenes Scarf
Working On...
powered by

My Blog

Cancer Awareness Afghan

I started this filet crochet Cancer Awareness Afghan, oh so forever ago! I got so far and make a mistake and set it to the side!!! Since then I corrected the mistake and went further.

I purchased the kit from Mary Maxim, as I said, so long ago. However, they still sell the pattern! I was surprised! The link to the kit is:

My process on the blanket is almost complete:

It is my intentions to make one of these in other Awareness colors, especially orange (Leukemia)!

6 Comments to Cancer Awareness Afghan:

Comments RSS
best professional cv writers on Friday, July 07, 2017 1:20 AM
Cancer is a very dangerous disease. It was the disease that was a threat to the human life. Although we have found the ways to cure this disease but still it’s not controllable all the times. We should be aware of its cause and should aware other people as well.
Reply to comment

best thesis writing on Monday, October 02, 2017 5:24 AM
Cancer is a very dangerous disease.
Reply to comment

Deepawali Shayari on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 4:36 AM
Its always a treat to enjoy your favorite thing while writing. Thank you for this site.
Reply to comment

International Business Development on Friday, October 06, 2017 7:31 AM
I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing such an useful information.
Reply to comment

approach lighting system on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 4:20 PM
Avlite Systems provide complete Approach lighting system and have built a well-earned international reputation for producing the most reliable & innovative.
Reply to comment

list of books for ias on Saturday, January 27, 2018 12:48 PM
ias preparation ias test series For me the biggest mistake one could commit is that of not doing periodical introspection to ensure one is aligned with UPSC - one must stick to the Mains syllabus and type of questions asked in previous year papers. The word limit needs to be kept in mind while preparing notes on any topic or reading any material as one is expected to write quality 200 words only for any answer, neither more nor less. Study Relevant and Study smart should be the motto. how to prepare for upsc exam without coaching how to prepare for ias exam after 12th upsc preparation books civil services preparation books pdf how to start ias preparation at home ias preparation syllabus how to prepare for upsc quora free ias preparation material ias preparation books pdf download upsc book list pdf ias prelims books suggested by toppers books for ias mains books for ias general studies ias preparation books in hindi list of 2016 upsc books ias (pre.) solved papers general studies
Reply to comment